Learn about studying human medicine in Georgia
Human medicine is a medical field concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and injuries that affect the human body. Human medicine requires extensive knowledge of medical science and practical clinical skills, In addition to the ability to communicate effectively with patients and their families.
Get Your Admission within 48 hours via WhatsApp
- Human medicine requires 6 years of study in medical school.
- The Human Medicine program includes the study of a wide range of medical topics, Like physiology, biochemistry, diseases, anatomy, and clinical medicine.
- The human medicine program also includes clinical training in hospitals and clinics.
- After completing the Human Medicine Program, Students earn a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree.
- Doctors can work in a variety of medical settings, Such as hospitals, clinics, health centers, and pharmaceutical companies.
Education opportunities in Georgia
Georgia is an ideal destination for the study of human medicine. It has high-level universities and modern medical facilities. It provides high quality education at a low cost compared to other countries. It provides the opportunity for students to learn from qualified medical experts and gain practical experience in advanced hospitals and health centers.
Medical Study Universities in Georgia
Find out the best universities to study medicine in Georgia
Studying human medicine in Georgia provides exciting opportunities for students who want to practice this important field. There are many trusted universities in Georgia that offer human medicine study programs. Among the leading universities in this field are:
|Annual Tuition Fees
|University of Georgia
|Elia State University
|Ivan Javakhishili Tbilisi State University
|National University of Georgia
|Batumi State Academy of Marine Sciences
|New Vision University
|Tbilisi State Medical University
|6 years (or $4,000 for Russian)
|Peter Shotadv Tbilisi Medical Academy
|Caucasus International University
|BAU International University
|Aкак Tsreteli State University
|Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
|Georgian American University
|David Teflidani Medical University
|University of Eastern Europe
Conditions for admission to study medicine in Georgia
Medical School Admission Requirements of Georgia
- High school diploma or equivalent
- English Proficiency Certificate B1
- Passport copy
- Personal photo
- Interview (Online)
Get your Admission throgh WhatsApp!
When talking about study offices in Georgia, OrietCities LLC are proud to be the first and most prestigious expat company in the republic of Georgia, where our office was the only office in Georgia that provides a comprehensive guide to the State of Georgia and a guide to study, our company is characterized by a highly qualified and experienced team in the field of education and legal and advisory services for students, and our company is an official and legal representative of the best universities in Georgia.
- Reserve a seat and ensure student admission
- Translation and all ratifications into Georgian
- Equivalency of academic certificate
- Online visa application (requires an interview at the embassy)
- Airport pick-up
- Finding housing for the student
- Study Residence Procedures in Georgia TRC