- Program name: Dentistry
- University name: Tbilisi State Medical University
- Faculty: Medicine
- Web-page: https://tsmu.edu/
- University address: 33 Vaja-Pshavela ave. Tbilisi 0186, Georgia
- Representative email: email@example.com
Stomatology Program Overview
Content and concept of the educational program of certified stomatologist strategically meet the mission of Tbilisi State Medical University, provide an inharmonious implementation of learning, scientific research, and medical/practical activities in compliance with the principles on integration into the entire European Education Area in order to prepare the qualified and competent specialist–certified stomatologist.
Learning and Teaching Methods and Evaluation System
Active involvement in the learning process. Assimilation of practical skills on the
phantoms, participation in discussions on clinical cases, attending
lectures, seminars, referral papers, presentations, and participation in
Learning by experience – its sense consists in the assimilation of practical skills and
accumulation experiences on the lower courses (on the phantoms) but on the higher
courses application of acquired skills in clinical practice
Certified stomatologist should have:
• Theoretical knowledge of sectoral sciences and the ability to apply it effectively in
• Knowledge of sectoral methodology and the principles of professional ethics;
• General competencies:
Methodological skills of Analysis, synthesis, problem-solving, decision making, time
planning and effective organization
b) Ability to communicate in both native and foreign languages.
g) Applying informational technologies.
d) Effective work in interdisciplinary groups (social skills)
e) Systemic skills of Independent work, research activities, working on the project, practical activities within the frames of established competencies.
|AVAILABLE SPECIALIZATION||THE DEGREE AWARDED||AMOUNT OF ALLOCATED ECTS||DURATION OF STUDY||THE LANGUAGE OF STUDY||ANNUAL INSTALLMENT|
|Stomatology||Certified Stomatologist||300 ECTS||5 years, 10 semesters||English||$ 7 000 USD|
Register Now!!! and Begin Your Journey Towards Becoming a Certified Stomatologist!
Representative email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The documents required to obtain admission:
- Copy of the passport;
- School certificate (Equivalent to A level for Undergraduate Applicants / BA degree Diploma (for MA degree applicants) along with transcript;
- Application fee payment receipt.
- Video Interview (Ask us for details of this interview)
- The student’s E-mail address and contact details